Head Of Marketing (Product Launch)
LocationSurrey, United Kingdom
Salary£130,000 + car + bonus + benefits
An opportunity with a leading consumer electronics manufacturer for a Head of Marketing that is geared around product launches, creating best in class multi-million-pound campaigns across multiple categories with responsibilities including:
- Developing best in class, successful UK&I campaigns across multiple categories and delivering strong ROI
- Creative excellence and brand stewardship working hand in hand with Regional and Global HQ teams
- Creation of exceptional and impactful media plans fully aligned to varying audiences and category trends in the UK&I consumer market
- Establishment, management and directing of a new in-house creative studio
- Developing new senior executive relationships with all strategic third-party channels, driving co-marketing initiatives for all launches and in-life programs
- Creation of a full year and quarterly product marketing strategy for 3rd and 1st party channels
- A data and Insights driven advisory for all marketing executions.
Desired Skills & Experience
You will have responsibility for a substantial budget and require strong team leadership capabilities with the ability to define the product marketing strategy and be familiar with the full marketing mix. You will be comfortable creating and delivering both 1st party and partner campaigns, utilising data, insight, and segmentation to deliver commercially focussed campaigns delivering ROI and growth in market share. Experience in telco or consumer electronics is desirable.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply with your CV.