Business Development Manager
Home-based – UK
Ernest Hunter Green are supporting a pioneering healthcare group to hire a Business Development Manager. The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for shaping and delivering growth plans across the business. Working with the wider team to design innovative services and develop and submit outstanding tender responses and proposals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth healthcare group. My client is investing in their team and offer progression and the opportunity to make a real difference to UK healthcare.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Together with the clinical, operational and mobilisation teams, design innovative operating models, products and services
- Support growth and development across existing services
- Manage the full bid process
- Develop tenders and proposals
- Working with the Director to shape and deliver growth plans
Desired Skills & Experience
- Sound knowledge of the healthcare / NHS sector
- Knowledge and experience of public sector procurement and commissioning procedures
- Demonstrable track record of managing business development initiatives within the healthcare
- Service development/ process redesign experience
- Experienced in managing tender submissions and proposals, including bid writing and document management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
If you have business development experience within the healthcare sector and are familiar with the bid and tender process with in the NHS please apply with a copy of your CV.
About Ernest Hunter Green