Senior Product Marketing Manager (B2B)
LocationLondon, United Kingdom
Salary£85,000 plus share options
Ernest Hunter Green are supporting a high-growth digital retail brand to hire a Senior Product Marketing Manager (B2B). There is significant investment in building out the product pipeline and repositioning the brand within their market.
Our client is a best in class product organisation that houses Product Marketing as a brand new function. As they scale, they’re looking for someone awesome to come on board to own their B2B efforts, taking how they work with industry partners to the next level in current and future markets
About the role
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a leading role in the development of the go-to-market plan and roll-out of commercial products and services to prospective partners. Working closely with the commercial leadership across markets, you will be responsible for ensuring commercial teams are empowered to gain and grow relationships with all relevant partners. Additionally, you will work closely with the Head of Product Marketing to build up this function within the B2B side.
- Develop and implement of product marketing strategies, consistent with business and market needs
- The development of sales enablement tools and material which will differentiate and communicate product offering, features and services
- Work with the commercial leadership across countries and business units to train the sales and commercial organisation on the benefits of our proposition and products and support them in the development of sales plans, campaigns and materials to gain and engage new partners
- Continuously build market intelligence, competitor insights and market segment data, and insights about partner’s pain points, collaborating with the leadership team to identify opportunities and go to market plans.
- Collect, measure and report on customer feedback across all countries, continually recycling feedback into the product roadmap
Might you be our ideal candidate?
We are looking for an individual who has worked within a B2B SaaS space, you will have developed and lead go-to-market plans and product launches and enjoy building marketing and communication material and campaigns to drive customer engagement. This is a new role in a lean team, so we are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Marketeer who can truly own and grow the role and function.
- Experience of developing and driving product marketing plans within a B2B industry
- Ideally, experience in sales or a commercial role so can really empathise with the challenges of explaining a value proposition in a persuasive way
- Working with a cross functional international team to produce sales enablement tools
- A track record of using customer and market intelligence, translating this information into product marketing plans and campaigns
- A creative approach to the development of engaging marketing material and tools
- Attention to detail and an enjoyment of writing content
- Ideally, experience working in international organizations with operations across multiple markets