Senior Development Manager
LocationLondon, United Kingdom
The business has invested over $11bn since inception, across a broad range of properties across EU, covering the a broad range of assets including office, retail, hotels, industrial and residential developments. Seeking a ‘problem solver’ to take ownership on existing and upcoming Pan European development projects.
- Manage existing development projects.
- Set appraisals & undertake due diligence on potential acquisitions of new development projects.
- Reporting to the Managing Director on day-to-day decision making on existing developments.
- Lead on the development and implementation of the company’s property development projects from inception through to completion.
- Appoint & manage consultants, along with the development of design briefings and project proposals.
- Oversee the delivery of construction programs, budgeting & resolving remedies.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Recognised qualification, membership or experience in delivering multi-disciplined, Mixed Use property development schemes, with exposure to offices.
- Proven track record in development management, financial analysis & planning.
- The Development Manager will have worked on hotel developments.
- Substantial experience managing the real estate development process, from inception through to acquisition, design, construction & operation.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities with strong organisational skills and capacity to work under pressure.
For more information about this opportunity please apply with your CV.