Head of Marketing
LocationMidlands, United Kingdom
Salaryup to £100,000 plus excellent benefits
Ernest Hunter Green are supporting an established pub chain to hire a senior Head of Marketing to support the Marketing Director lead key aspects of the marketing mix with a focus on customer experience. This will be an up-skilling of current capability and will ensure the customer comes first. Also ensuring that each £ spent relates to a healthy ROI across marketing, and the brand/s become a considered purchase due to assumed product and service awareness and value.
We are currently only accepting applicants that have previously worked in a senior marketing capacity for a pub chain
- Own the marketing budget and gain buy-in from all stakeholders in regard to maintaining and increasing this (backed by proven bottom line results)
- Help to build and develop a world class marketing function
- Ensure the marketing focus is customer AND digital first
- Drive better understanding of the customer through sales data and customer insights
- Make the brand stand out from the crowd
What are we looking for?
- Extensive years marketing experience, working across all marketing touch points, especially brand development, CRM and digital channels
- Commercially driven – always having data / insight behind decision making and the wider strategy
- Be a great leader of people – are your previous team members still singing your praises? We will likely want to ask them!
- Live and breathe current and future trends in marketing – set the standard rather than follow others