Web Experience Manager
Up to c£45,000 + 30% bonus
Ernest Hunter Green are proud to be supporting a leading consumer brand based in Hertfordshire. This is an exciting time to join as a Web Experience Manager as our client is going through continued growth and investment. As much as this is a role for now, there is also genuine scope to grow and develop your career further and as such we welcome ambitious digital professionals who want to work for a truly amazing company that they can excited about!
- The purpose of this role is to be responsible for a customer journey for a particular customer profile through the websites, with the ultimate aim of increasing revenue and reducing pressure on other business areas.
- You will be responsible for using guest insight and analytics to define the user experience, helping with their discovery about the brand helping answer their questions, as well as driving more customers to convert. The development of this customer journey will include curating content that will support their needs (video, images and copy) as well as editing content.
- You will use the latest online technology and insight to develop and evolve the personalised customer journeys. As part of this you will ensure the product information is up to date, and is presented in a way that is persuasive for your customer segment.
- You will need to be able to report on performance of those web journeys and recommend ways to optimise them based on performance.
- You will also help shape the development of a new website to ensure it meets the needs of your customer journey, as well as maintaining the current websites in the short term. This will include using their Tridion content management system and managing requests and priorities from other across the business.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will first and foremost be able to put the customer at the heart of everything they do, and use their creative and communication skills to provide a digital experience through the websites
- You will also need to be confident in developing and maintaining dedicated user journeys, using our content management system (with training) to update web content and be happy to get into the detail themselves.
- You will need strong communication skills and be able to translate requests from across the business into a cohesive guest journey that makes sense for our guests, working collaboratively with teams to gain buy in every step of the way.
- You will need to be proactive and able to develop content, brief creative teams, choose communications formats and write copy.
- You should also have a top level understanding of the best practice in UX and have had experience of using insight and analytics to support decisions.
- You need to have a commercial focus and be flexible to adjust their plans to meet financial goals in a fast paced transactional digital environment.
Please apply with your cv and salary expectations immediately to be considered!
Well known and respected travel / leisure brand