Enterprise Marketing Manager
London or Manchester
£75-85,000 + bonus + package.
An exciting high growth technology organisation is expanding it’s marketing organisation and is seeking an Enterprise Marketing Manager to develop and deliver a marketing strategy which will drive growth within the Enterprise customer base. This is a new role to support a fast growing business in communicating its propositions to new and existing customers across Europe.
As Enterprise Marketing Manager you will develop a marketing campaign strategy which will deliver inbound and outbound sales activity. You will develop fully integrated campaigns to drive lead generation for the sales teams while developing a customer marketing program with a large focus on events. This is a new position to support a growing sales organisation and customer segmentation and vertical targeting will be key to driving success.
The business are currently implementing Salesforce as well as Pardot so you will develop automated campaigns throughout the customer life-cycle with the assistance of a digital team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- This role would suit a current Enterprise Marketing Manager or Field Marketing Manager within a Technology or Telecoms business.
- You will demonstrate a track record in developing fully integrated marketing campaigns which drive demand generation and brand awareness within an Enterprise customer base.
- A background in Technology proposition marketing is essential to communicate the business’s propositions internally as well as externally.
- Customer segmentatio and vertical marketing experience is a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with Salesforce and marketing automation tools such as Eloqua or Pardot is a bonus.
PE backed technology business delivering exceptional products and service to the European market.