Ernest Hunter Green are proud to be working with a luxury UK based skincare brand who are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be have experience working with in the beauty / cosmetics industry, be self-motivated with a hands-on approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative business reporting directly to the Managing Director.
The successful Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for;
- Setting and achieving direct website revenue targets, ensuring there is significant YoY growth.
- Weekly top-line reporting of KPIs and monthly in-depth reporting to management team
- Setting expenditure budget for the direct website across all areas of digital marketing and investment in new tools and equipment to drive sales.
- P&L management for the direct website channel, identifying areas where expenditure could be reduced without reducing sales.
- Optimise the customer journey based on analytical data and ensure it is in-line with brand guidelines.
- Strong use of evidence-driven analytics to influence future trading decisions both on-site and email marketing.
- Management of contracted agencies e.g Paid Search agency and setting strategy
- Manage Web Developers to deliver changes to the site
- Work closely with Marketing team to manage digital marketing campaigns to build brand awareness with new customers and encourage repeat business. Execute product selection and placement for email campaigns, brand collaborations, GWPs, online collections and special offers.
- Identify new online opportunities for the brand and build strong relationships with other partners (publishers, bloggers, brands sharing a similar target audience, etc).
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure stock holdings are in place for the channel and warehouse costings are kept in-line with budget.
- Day to day management of all website content.
- Build strong relationships with our online retail partners to ensure the brand is accurately represented through their sites and proactively work with them on sales growth strategies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Successful experience managing and growing an Ecommerce platform – ideally Magento or Magento 2
- Email campaign management – ideally with MailChimp
- Managing external agencies, including PPC, Affiliates, Web Developers and Designers
- Managing third party retailers
- Understanding of paid-for search marketing tools: Google AdWords, Ad Roll and Bing Ads
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and experience in using the data to come up with action plans based on consumer behaviour, with the goal of driving KPIs
- Basic HTML skills
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills
If you’re a hands on strategic Ecommerce manager with experience working in the beauty / cosmetics or luxury sectors please apply with a copy of your CV.